Monday, October 20, 2008

The first month of the rest of my life...




Love Fest:

SF's answer to Love Parade in Germany. Its mostly 12 year old ravers... but the most adorable little ravers you ever did want to see!

Like this girl...I love her little dress! the back detail is really sweet.



I love this girl...she really went all out. So pretty! I can't wait to paint her! I'll be posting that on raredove 




Kind of over the American Apparel look... if I was ever under it...? But I guess SF isn't and these girls worked it out.



 gaaaaaayyyyy grampa!!! I have a pic from the front you gotta see. wink.




she was just plain cute.





Folsom St. Fair

I went to college in SF in the 90's... I never made it to the Folsom St. Fair then. I'm not sure I wish I had made it this time. It's certainly not for the faint of heart! If pushing past a crowd of naked old men and Asian twinks to get a beer, or coming upon a rapt crowd watching a naked man in only a black leather hood pleasuring himself to completion, then applause is not your dainty little cuppa tea, don't go to the Folsom st. fair.......

here are some of the tamer photos I took




There are so many gay stereotypes in this photo!! a leather daddy, a cowboy hat, a cock ring, a tutu and a sailor hat....where are the little wings and the picnic basket?

This woman's mistress' name is Jellos... she likes to torture with style!


No comments: